Tuesday 3 October 2017

Pebbles October Sketch Challenge!!

Hey friends! Are you enjoying your week sofar?! I really hope so! I'm terribly busy these days ... as of May I'm working five days a week, doing two office jobs for different companies but luckily in the same office building. I have two desks next to each other and every hour or so I switch desks, lol. But you understand that as of May my time to scrap is a lot less than it was before ... having said that, I assure you that won't ever stop scrapping! It's my lifeline! It's how I keep sane! 

Now on to this fun challenge Pebbles started this month: a sketch challenge using one of the fabulous sketches of Laura Whitaker! There are two prizes so it's definitely worth your while to join in!! 

I used Pebbles' Happy Hooray collection, which I totally adore with the fun animals and awesome colors. Here's a page celebrating my oldest son's 17th birthday last year. 


and a few close-ups of some of the fun details like the puffy stickers and acetate die-cuts:


Or how about the chipboards in this collection? I love the words and the alpha's!!



Here's Laura's sketch we used: 


And here are the challenge rules:
  • Submissions need to be made mostly of Pebbles products.
  • Submission photos need to be clear and bright so that everyone knows what they are voting on.
  • All submissions need to be sent to meganl@americancrafts.com by October 13th.
  • There will be 2 winners: one will be chosen by the design team and the other will be chosen by you and your peers. In order to hold a vote, all submissions will be posted to Facebook.
  • Voting will take place October 16 to 23rd at noon; the winners will be announced that afternoon on Facebook.
Really hoping you'll join in!! 

Thanks for stopping by and good luck!
xx
Monique

2 comments:

  1. Wat een superleuke en inderdaad heel feestelijke lay-out! Ik vind alle details prachtig.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loveeeeeeeeeeee this! LOVING the candle alphas/numbers and loving the colors!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete